1. I understand that there may be circumstances beyond BEEBUS’ control that may prevent a class from occurring. In the event that something like this happens, BEEBUS will either issue a credit, or schedule a make-up class. Possible events include, but are not limited to the following: mechanical problems, poor weather/driving conditions, etc. Parents and guardians will be notified via-email should something like this occur. Please check email regularly to stay informed to any possible changes.
2. I understand that, upon enrollment of my child in the BEEBUS Fitness program, my child is enrolled until I notify BEEBUS in writing via e-mail regarding my child’s withdrawal. E-mailing provides you with protection against lost documents, or any other mishap. It also provides you with a time-stamped document of when you gave notice of withdrawal or absence for your child.
3. I understand that in order to withdraw your child from BEEBUS classes, only a written notice via email (info@BeeBus.com), regular postal mail or hand delivered to one of our Fitness Coaches will be acceptable at least Thirty Days (30) days before the first of the month.
4. I understand that the primary forms of payment are credit cards/debit cards. In the event that you do not have access to any of the prior options, please contact our office to make other arrangements.
5. I understand that if my account is not current, my child will not participate in class the date that BEEBUS is scheduled at his or her school.
6. I understand that if my child in persistently disruptive and uncooperative in class, they will be taken back to their teacher for the remainder of the class time. We at BEEBUS will try every avenue possible to keep your little one, happy and engaged however, behavioral problems can become a safety issue which is our number one priority.
7. I understand that three times of being remove out of class, will result in termination of my child’s enrollment. If problems persist with a student’s behavior, the parent or guardian will be contacted prior to our taking permanent actions.
8. I understand that photographs may be taken and videos may be made of classes or activities involving various students. These photos may become public. Parents or guardians who wish their children to be excluded from such photos or videos must notify BEEBUS in writing.
9. I understand that if the 4th scheduled class is not available due to how the day fall that month; it will be made up the following month. For example, the month of February may only have three (3) Mondays available, the Month of March may have five (5) Mondays available. It will all balance out each year.
10. I understand that, in the event a problem arises, I will first contact BEEBUS, LLC and I will make every effort to resolve an issue or issues concerning BEEBUS Fitness services that are provided.
At BEEBUS we provide a quality and enriching environment that will foster learning for all children. Thank you for your time and consideration of our amazing program. We look forward to spending time with your child.